27 May 2019 at 12:00PM
PMP and PMI-PBA Online Classes
PMI-PBA - cutoff for registration is 2 weeks before start of class
June Weekday Class meets online on June 24-27
July Weekday Class meets online on July 15-18
August Weekday Class meets online on Aug 19-22
PMP - cutoff for registration is 2 weeks before start of class
June Weekend Class meets online on June 22, 23, 29, 30
July Weekday Class meets online on July 22-25
August Weekend Class meets online on August 3, 4, 10, 11
November Weekday Class meets online on Nov 18-21
November Weekend Class meets online on Nov 16, 17, 23, 24
December Weekday Class meets online on Dec 16-19
December Weekend Class meets online on Dec 14,15, 21, 22
Delivered via Go To Meeting
Upon successfully completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the critical principles, activities, tasks, techniques, and tips described in the PMI-PBA Examination Content Outline.
- Anticipate the four general types of questions that appear on the exam and learn how to answer them.
- Measure your ability to successfully complete the exam through sample questions in each domain.
- Dissect and understand tricky sample questions through guided discussion after every practice exam.
- Develop a personal test prep strategy, employing various test-taking tactics.
This comprehensive workshop will prepare you for the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® exam and help you make the most of the limited study time you have. The course was designed, created, and is taught by recipients of multiple credentials who have been awarded the PMI-PBA in order to help others focus on the critical areas to study and prepare for the exam.
It is current with the framework of knowledge outlined by the PMI-PBA Examination Content Outline and includes over 700 sample PMI-PBA exam questions to make you ready and know what to expect come test time. Additionally, you’ll learn test-taking tips and strategies, along with other practice exercises to reinforce the material.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE
- Increase your confidence and improve your chances of passing the PMI-PBA certification exam.
- Streamline the massive amounts of information required to pass the test.
- The small-class environment, group exercises, and hundreds of sample exam questions keep you engaged and aid in your retention and learning.
- Learn from experts. The course is designed and taught by instructors with extensive knowledge of the business analysis best practices. Watermark Learning’s principals are authors of the upcoming PMI-PBA® Practice Guide.
- Trusted. Study with a firm that has helped hundreds of people pass the CBAP exam and thousands pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam. We know how to combine learning with test preparation in an engaging way!
- Earn all 35 Contact Hours needed to apply for certification.
We Guarantee Success
Watermark Learning guarantees that you will pass the PMI-PBA® certification exam if you follow the study advice and take the exam within 3 months of the class.
Special offer: We are dedicated to your certification goals. If you do not pass your exam, you can retake the class at no charge (space permitting and travel not included). You are responsible for all materials for the retake. Please notify Watermark Learning in writing if you would like to schedule a retake.
- Before taking this course, students should fulfill the Project Management Institute (PMI) requirements of 4500 hours BA experience with 2000 hours working on project teams.
- This course provides 35 of the required 35 contact hours needed.
- A separate application to take the PMI-PBA examination is required.
- We recommend that participants begin their PMI-PBA application before taking this course, although it is not necessary.
- We recommend students read the PMI-PBA Handbook and PMI-PBA Examination Content Outline prior to class.
- For maximum preparation value, students should be prepared to take the exam within 3 months of taking the course.
To assimilate the vast amount of information needed to pass the PMI-PBA exam, there is a mixture of lecture, discussion, exercises, and several practice exams in the course. Be prepared to answer practice tests to simulate the exam, with discussions about why answers were correct or incorrect. Many students find this one of the most helpful parts of the class. You will also learn methods of recall and retention to help retain critical information needed to pass the PMI-PBA exam.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
Our In-Person, Virtual, and Anytime Learning classes all use the same materials:
- Comprehensive 400+ page PMI-PBA Certification Study Guide loaded with key loaded with key terms, tips, and techniques to help you prepare for the PMI-PBA exam. Rated the #1 PMI-PBA Prep Guide on Amazon.com.
- 90-day subscription to our PMI-PBA Online Study Exam simulator (with over 800 randomized questions and detailed answer explanations).
- PDF (virtual) or hard-copy (in-person) of the PMI-PBA Study Tables, an overview of the PMI-PBA domains in a comprehensive and detailed, yet highly visual package.
- In-class exams with realistic practice questions and answer explanations.
- Class discussions that dissect practice questions to learn how to analyze and answer them.
Information about Live, Virtual Classes
Advantages of Virtual Classes:
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
- Save travel costs and time.
- Attend training from any PC, anywhere with a broadband connection to the Internet.
- Integrate classes into busy work schedules.
- Class tuition is lower than in person training.
IMPROVE YOUR COMPREHENSION
- Divide up your learning for better retention.
- Review course sessions to capture important concepts by viewing recordings for 90 days after class.
- Miss a session? Recordings allow training to be reviewed to maximize training investment.
USE THE VIRTUAL CLASS STUDY CENTER
- The trainer provides an exclusive area for each class to access recordings, session files, soft copies of handouts, and more.
- Need more review of a topic? Watch recordings of parts you need.
- Virtual students have email access to their instructor for additional questions.
- Students have the option to connect with each other virtually to promote cross-organization learning and collaboration.
Frequently Asked Question
Attending a live virtual class from Watermark Learning is a unique and rewarding learning experience. You may have questions and concerns from registration to delivery; this document should answer most of those questions.
- How is a virtual class run?
- A virtual class is a live class run in webinar format.
- We use the same class materials and instructors for both in-person and virtual classes and class exercises are modified for the virtual format.
- You will talk/interact with the instructor and other students.
- Most class sessions are 3 ½ hours (mornings, afternoons, or evenings). Check class link for time.
- You will be able to email/contact the instructor.
- Do I need special equipment for the class?
- When you register for the class, you need to confirm that your computer is webinar compatible (this is rarely a problem). A test link for GoToWebinar will be provided in your registration confirmation emails.
- We recommend using a VOIP headset (available at Amazon.com, Best Buy) which simply plugs into the USB port; no phone is needed. Dial in is also an option. A phone number is provided, but long distance charges will apply.
- What does the class price include?
- The class price includes all class materials and shipping for locations within the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping charges will be added for all other locations and for late registrations that require second day/next day air shipment.
- Virtual classes provide 90 day access to recordings of each session. This allows on-demand review and the ability to make-up sessions you may have missed.
- What information will I receive upon registration?
- Initially you will register with the PMI Metro St. Louis Chapter (PMI MSL). The chapter informs Watermark about your registration. The chapter will email you a sales receipt.
- When Watermark Learning processes your registration from PMI MSL, you will receive a registration confirmation letter, GoToWebinar link, and webinar contact information email.
- You will receive an email from GoToWebinar with the class link.
- What other communications will I receive?
- You will receive a class reminder email one week prior to class.
- One day and one hour prior to each class session you will receive a reminder email from GoToWebinar with a link to the class.
- When will I receive my class materials?
- Class materials will be delivered within 1-2 weeks of the class start date unless otherwise required. If there is a delay in shipment (materials may be on order), you will be notified.
- What if I have to reschedule or cancel a class?
- Rescheduling You may reschedule your class participation with written notification to Watermark Learning at any time up to 15 days prior to the class start date and apply your tuition to the same course or one of equal or lesser value within one year of the original class start date. A $100 change fee will be charged. Any reschedule request received less than 15 days prior to the class start date is subject to immediate payment of the class tuition plus a $200.00 reschedule fee. Only one reschedule opportunity is allowed. If you choose to reschedule and are not able to attend the rescheduled class, all course fees are forfeited.
- Work directly with Watermark Learning to reschedule a class.
- Cancellation Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the start date of the class will be subject to a $100 administrative fee. Cancellations received less than 15 days prior to the start date will result in loss of the entire class fee. Failure to attend a class without written notification by email (email@example.com) or fax (952-921-0901) prior to the start date of the class is considered a ‘no show’ and will result in forfeiture of the entire class fee.