Upon successfully completing the course, participants will be able to:
Follow the process and requirements guidelines for applying for the PMP ® Certification exam.
Expect increased confidence about taking a timed exam.
Anticipate the types of questions that appear on the exam and how to answer them.
Identify the principles and processes described in the PMBOK® Guide.
Identify the project management knowledge areas, process groups, and the relationships among them.
Identify the key inputs and outputs of the project management processes.
Use the major tools and techniques described in the PMBOK® Guide.
Apply the principles defined in the PMI ® Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct to their project management practice.
Main Event Description
This 4-day examination preparation workshop is designed to prepare students for the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) ® certification examination.
Students learn test-taking tips and strategies and get hands-on experience with the tools and techniques they need to understand for the test. Discussion of the extensive materials covering all of the concepts and tools in project management get reinforced through individual work, group exercises, and practice tests.
Watermark Learning, the training provider, offers a small class learning environment led by experienced and expertly trained instructors. This workshop is consistent with the project
management practices outlined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK ® Guide) – Sixth Edition.
We Guarantee Success
Watermark Learning guarantees that you will pass the PMP® certification exam if you follow the study advice and take the exam within 3 months of the class.
Special offer: We are dedicated to the certification goals of our customers. If you do not pass your exam, you can retake the class at
no charge (space permitting and travel not included). You are responsible for all materials for the retake. Please notify Watermark
Learning in writing if you would like to schedule a retake.
1. Before taking this course, students must fulfill the requirements for sitting for the PMP ® certification exam:
A bachelor’s degree and 4500 hours of project management
experience, or no degree and 7500 hours of project management
2. Students should have a copy of the PMBOK ® Guide Sixth Edition.
The PMBOK® Guide may be ordered directly from PMI at pmi.org or
from a bookstore. Members of PMI have access to a free copy of
the PMBOK® Guide online that may be printed. Students are
advised to read the PMBOK ® Guide prior to class.
This course provides all 35 contact hours needed to apply for the
Information about Live, Virtual Classes
Advantages of Virtual Classes:
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
* Save travel costs and time.
* Attend training from any PC, anywhere with a broadband connection to the Internet.
* Integrate classes into busy work schedules.
* Class tuition is lower than in person training.
IMPROVE YOUR COMPREHENSION
* Divide up your learning for better retention.
* Review course sessions to capture important concepts by viewing recordings for 90 days after class.
* Miss a session? Recordings allow training to be reviewed to maximize training investment.
USE THE VIRTUAL CLASS STUDY CENTER
* The trainer provides an exclusive area for each class to access recordings, session files, soft copies of handouts, and more.
* Need more review of a topic? Watch recordings of parts you need.
* Virtual students have email access to their instructor for additional questions.
* Students have the option to connect with each other virtually to promote cross-organization learning and collaboration.
Frequently Asked Question
Attending a live virtual class from Watermark Learning is a unique and rewarding learning experience. You may have questions and concerns from registration to delivery; this document should answer most of those questions.
1. How is a virtual class run?
1. A virtual class is a live class run in webinar format.
2. We use the same class materials and instructors for both in-person and virtual classes and class exercises are modified for the virtual format.
3. You will talk/interact with the instructor and other students.
4. Most class sessions are 3 ½ hours (mornings, afternoons, or evenings). Check class link for time.
5. You will be able to email/contact the instructor.
1. Do I need special equipment for the class?
1. When you register for the class, you need to confirm that your computer is webinar compatible (this is rarely a problem). A test link for GoToWebinar will be provided in your registration confirmation emails.
2. We recommend using a VOIP headset (available at Amazon.com, Best Buy) which simply plugs into the USB port; no phone is needed. Dial in is also an option. A phone number is provided, but long distance charges will apply.
1. What does the class price include?
1. The class price includes all class materials and shipping for locations within the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping charges will be added for all other locations and for late registrations that require second day/next day air shipment.
2. Virtual classes provide 90 day access to recordings of each session. This allows on-demand review and the ability to make-up sessions you may have missed.
1. What information will I receive upon registration?
1. Initially you will register with the PMI Metro St. Louis Chapter (PMI MSL). The chapter informs Watermark about your registration. The chapter will email you a sales receipt.
2. When Watermark Learning processes your registration from PMI MSL, you will receive a registration confirmation letter, GoToWebinar link, and webinar contact information email.
3. You will receive an email from GoToWebinar with the class link.
1. What other communications will I receive?
1. You will receive a class reminder email one week prior to class.
2. One day and one hour prior to each class session you will receive a reminder email from GoToWebinar with a link to the class.
1. When will I receive my class materials?
1. Class materials will be delivered within 1-2 weeks of the class start date unless otherwise required. If there is a delay in shipment (materials may be on order), you will be notified.
1. What if I have to reschedule or cancel a class?
1. Rescheduling You may reschedule your class participation with written notification to Watermark Learning at any time up to 15 days prior to the class start date and apply your tuition to the same course or one of equal or lesser value within one year of the original class start date. A $100 change fee will be charged. Any reschedule request received less than 15 days prior to the class start date is subject to immediate payment of the class tuition plus a $200.00 reschedule fee. Only one reschedule opportunity is allowed. If you choose to reschedule and are not able to attend the rescheduled class, all course fees are forfeited.
2. Work directly with Watermark Learning to reschedule a class.
3. Cancellation Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the start date of the class will be subject to a $100 administrative fee. Cancellations received less than 15 days prior to the start date will result in loss of the entire class fee. Failure to attend a class without written notification by email (email@example.com) or fax (952-921-0901) prior to the start date of the class is considered a ‘no show’ and will result in forfeiture of the entire class fee.
$1,495.00 St. Louis PMI Member
$1,545.00 Non-Member Registration
If you want to become a sponsor, please visit our store.