Explore a Career in Project Management
Whether you are a current service member, recently separated or planning your retirement from the military, you can start preparing now for a career in Project Management. The Project Management Institute and your local PMI Metropolitan St. Louis Chapter are here to help.
Attend a PMI Metropolitan St. Louis Chapter Dinner Meeting
- Register for one of our monthly chapter networking and dinner meetings, including virtual meetings and future in-person meetings!
- Your first year of membership is free at PMIMSL; contact the VP of Membership (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a special code and then register at https://www.pmi.org!
- If you hold a PMI certification, attend meetings to earn Professional Development Unit’s (PDU’s) to keep your certifications current!
- Network with People in the Project Management Field
- Network with other military service members and veteran project managers at your local PMI chapter; work with the chapter Military Liaison or Military Mentors who can help you determine if project management is the right fit for you, and mentor you through the process.
- Reach out to a military sponsor at email@example.com.