Quick linksPMIMSL ToastmastersCalendar
Meet Our Emerging Leaders!
Are you the next Emerging Leader?
The PMI Metropolitan St. Louis Chapter is excited to announce the upcoming Emerging Leaders campaign. Emerging Leaders is a recognition program to spotlight young Project Management professionals under 30 years old, who have had significant professional accomplishments or contributions within the field of Project Management.
Emerging leaders will not only select and honor candidates for their efforts, but will also help continue to build, strengthen professional connections and networks throughout the St. Louis region.
Emerging Leaders Nomination Criteria:
- Must be under 30 years old
- Can be either nominated by someone else or can nominate themselves
- Provide a description reason for Nomination
- A letter of recommendation or professional reference may also be enclosed
- Submit nominations to email@example.com